Champagne & Wines
1. House Champagne Brut
2. Moet & Chandon Brut
3. Pol Roger Brut
48. Tattinger Brut Reserve
4. Tattinger Rose Brut
5. Veuve Clicquot
6. Krug Grande Cuvee
49. Comtes De Champagne Tattinger 1988
7. Louis Roederer Cristal Brut 2007
8. House Prosecco , Veneto
Prosecco is the wine used to make Belinis in Harry’s Bar In Venice.
9.Bottega Spumante Pinot Noir Rosé
Made from the Pinot Nero and Raboso grapes, soft, fresh and lively with aromas of golden apples and wild berries.
CRISP VERY DRY
10. House:- Reserve Le Grand Duc
Vermentino & Grenache grape, dry, fresh & zesty.
11. Blackbird, Hawkes Bay 2016
A quality New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
12. Sauvignon Blanc, Antano Estate 2016
Maule Valley, Chilean, rounded, gooseberry fruit flavours.
13. Sauvignon, Reserve Saint Marc 2016
From the D’OC area fresh and fruity, Gooseberries.
46. Cloudy Bay, Sauvignon Blanc 2016
This cult wine which is always difficult to get hold of from Marlborough, New Zealand has developed an aura of a boutique winery. Fresh and fruity, ripe quince, sweet grapefruit.
14. Verdeca Puglia IGT Rocco Estate, Italy N/V
Tropical fruit, zingy, a fresh taste.
15. Pinot Grigio del Veneto, Rocca Vineyard N/V
A good wine with fish. Flavours of citrus, apple and pear.
16. Semillon Sauvignon, Barren Jack 2015
South Eastern Australia, aromas like citrus zest, passion fruit and stone fruit, palate of lime, peach and pineapple.
17. Petit Chablis, Domaine Tremblay 2015
This is tremendous value and the richness of this vintage brings out this crisp dry wine with apple & floral undertones.
18. Gavi Araldica 2014
Piedmonte’s most celebrated wine and is made from the Cortese grape. Zippy fresh, citrus flavours.
19. Macon Solutré-Pouilly, Domaine Renaud 2014
A white Burgundy, honey, apples and nutty flavours.
20. Sancerre, Domaine Serge Laloue 2016
Gooseberry fruit with an aroma of currants.
21. Pouilly Fume, Les Vieilles Terres, Pabiot 2015
The Domaine is comprised of several parcels situated in the very heart of the vinyard. A crisp dry white from the Loire.
23. Chablis Premier Cru, Montmains 2015
DomaineTremblay. A light fresh Burgundy style.
24. Meursault "Clos du Cromin" 2014
Domaine Bitouzet Prieur. Deliciously dry with a nutty-buttery taste.
44. Catena Alta Chardonnay 2013
An Argentinean great, with the aid of Paul Hobbs who helped establish the Opus one winery.
45. Grand Cru Chablis, Blanchot 2007
A fragrance of lemons and fruit, a taste of nuts and minerals with a long lingering finish.
25. Chassagne-Montrachet 2014
Louis Jadot - Acacia blossoms, grilled nuts and wood spices, mineral and hazelnut flavours.
26. Corton Charlemagne 2000
Louis Latour- A Famous Grand Cru of Aloxe Corton, Rich Buttery, Fruit Flavours
DRY WHITE WINES
27. Classic Chardonnay, South OZ 2015
This Oz, wine from Berton vineyards, Barossa Valley, flavours of Lime and sweet and sour grapefruit.
29. Vermentino, Granache, Le Grand Duc N/V
Aromas of pears and limes.
30. Chenin Blanc, Fairtrade, Juno Cape 2016
This was an exceptional year, tropical fruit, fruity finish
31. Reserve Chardonnay, Wombat Hill 2016
From south east Australia, well balanced peachy and tropical fruit flavours.
MEDIUM FRUITY WINES
32. Piesporter Schmitt Sohne 2015
33. Muscat Sec, VDP d'Oc, Vignerons
Tour Saint Martin, France, aromas of white flowers, acacia, honey and lychee.
34. Zinfandel Rose Rocca Vineyard N/V
This Italian fruity rose has hints of strawberries, raspberries and melon
35. Muscat de Rivesaltes 2014
Domaine Piquemal. This Roussillon wine is gorgeous
36. Chateau d’Yquem 1988
SWEET HALF BOTTLES
37. Brown Brothers Orange Muscat 2013
38. Sauternes Chateau Closiot 2005
39. Cabernet Sauvignon Rose
Le Grand Duc, France, This dryish rose tastes of berry fruits.
34. Zinfandel Rose Rocco Vineyard N/V
101. Sparkling Water 75cl
102. Still Water 75cl
LIGHT FRUITY RED WINES
50. House Merlot, Carignan
A soft grape easy to drink
51. Merlot Reserva, Antano Estate 2015
I found this Chilean Merlot different in style from the norm, ripe plum and berry flavours.
52. Shiraz Juno 2015
South African, Cape, ripe plums and cherries.
53. Morgan, Chateau Pizay 2014
One of the ten Cru Beaujolais (not to be compared with Noveau or an ordinary Beaujolais) can be served chilled.
SMOOTH MEDIUM BODIED REDS
57. Cabernet Sauvignon, Linaje Estate 2015
A Chilean, plum jam and cedar aromas lead to a palate of soft black fruits, ending with vanilla notes.
58. Merlot Reserve Saint Marc 2015
Typical Merlot with aromas of ripe Cherries, blackberries and plum.
60. Cote Du Rhone Reserve de l’Abbe 2014
Syrah grape, plenty of dark peppery fruit, a good Rhone
61. Shiraz, Merlot, Outback Jack 2015
Plenty of bramble fruit with a hint of pepper
62. Pinot Noir, Les Fontanelles 2015
Classic strawberry fruit flavours , the addition of some oak aged wine in the final blend adds extra depth and complexity.
63. Rioja Crianza, Blason de Esquide 2013
Castillo de Fuenmayor, Aged for one year in American oak casks and a further six months in bottles
64. Reserve Shiraz, Wombat Hill, Victoria 2015
Aromas of blackberry and spicy pepper flavours of plum fruit
66. Montagne St Emillion, Tour Bel-Air 2013
This red has rich fruit flavours.
67. Malbec, Reserva, Hugo Casanova Estate 2015
Valle del Famatina, Chilean, plums and cherries.
FULL BODIED RED WINES
68.Reserve Pinot Noir, Mission Estate 2014
Central Otago, New Zealand, Established in 1851 by the French Marist religious order, Mission estate winery is New Zealand’s oldest winemaker. The nose is dominated by dark cherry and violets. The palate is full of rich blackberry fruits.
69. Chateau Rousseau De Sipian 1998
Medoc, Crus Bourgeois, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon Blanc grape blend, under English ownership:- Smokey, cedary, gravelly, rich and earthy fruit. This is a very appealing firm masculine, full-bodied, old style claret.
71. Rioja Reserva, Carlos Serres 2010
One of the principal towns in the Rioja Alta is Haro at the western edge of the region. It is an enclosed hilltop community and the areas wine is Rioja’s fullest in terms of fruit and concentration.
72. Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Les Galets Roules 2013
A classical Rhone wine big & powerful.
73. Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon 2008
A fine Argentinian cabernet sauvignon produced by Nicolas Catena and aided by Paul Hobbs who helped establish the Opus 1 winery Dark violet colour, aromas of ripe blackcurrant sweet spice red fruits and casis. I actualy think that if this wine was French the price tag would be nearer eight hundred pounds.
74. Nuit-St-George Louis Latour 2007
A rich red Burgundy, aromas of blackcurrant, Pinot Noir.
75. Juno Pinotage N/V
South African, Western Cape, an explosion of fruit berries.
AGED WINES AND RARITIES
76.Opus One. Mondavi 2005
Probably the best red wine from the Nappa Valley
80. Chateauneuf-du-Pape 1990
Domaine Chante-Cigale, Estate Bottled
81. Fixin 1976
Cote de Nuit, Pinot Noir :- Fruity and Spicy, situated next to the famed appellation Gevrey Chambertin.
82. Gevrey Chambertin 1972
Dom Thomas Moillard
83. Chateau Grand-Puy-Lacoste Magnum 1969
Saint Guirons, Pauillac, 5ème Cru Classé. Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, deep coloured with cassis and a vanilla bouquet.
84. Beaune, Clos du Roi 1957
Pinot Noir, soft raspberry fruit.
85. Amarone Zenato 2006
This famous Italian wine has been given 95 points by Robert Parker. Big rich powerful. One of the very best Amarones available.
86. Domaines du Chateau de Beaune 1988
Le Corton Grand Cru, Maison Bouchard Pere & Fils
87. Chateau Latour 1954
Premier Grand Cru Classe, Pauillac Medoc
88. Chateau Cos Labory Magnum 1969
5 ème Grand Cru Classe, Saint-Estephe Medoc Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc. Light and elegant with a certain degree of finesse.
89. Chateau La Lagune Haut Medoc 1973
3 ème Cru Classé, Double Magnum, Ripe black fruits.
90. Savigny-Les-Beaune 1990
Lucien Camus-Bruchon, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris.
91. Clos de La Roche 1988
Bouchard Pere & Fils, Grand Cru, Beaune, Cote D’Or
This is a Sample Wine List : prices are subject to change due to fluctuations.